Director, Product Management at Rally Health
As Director, Product Management at Rally Health, you will manage large-scale loyalty and incentivization products. You will start as an Individual Contributor because the first product you will launch will be a massive one and will report to a Sr. Director of Product Management. Future responsibilities will include team management as the portfolio grows.
The incentives and engagement team manages products across UHC, Optum, and Rally that drive behavior change and healthy actions through monetary and non-monetary incentivization. Over $1 billion dollars and counting have been given out through this outstanding engine.You Will:
- In collaboration with our partners build the product strategy. Guide the product roadmap and oversee the team's priorities.
- Work with customers, data scientists, engineering, design, program management, legal, sales and other internal product teams to strategize and work on your set of product features
- Manage a roadmap while providing guidance to all partners to agree on the best path forward.
- Stay on top of all meaningful health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings.
- Identify partners and business opportunities to improve the Rally product offering.
- Work with Rally's partners (including UHC and other payer partners) to implement their roadmap plans.
- Future: Lead and mentor a group of Product Managers.
- 5+ years of experience working in product management and product strategy, with a focus on consumer-facing products (D2C, B2C or B2B2C).
- 2+ years managing direct reports.
- 3+ years of experience working with external clients and partners in an account management, partner management, or a consulting role.
- Experience in payments, incentives management or loyalty marketing a huge plus
- Experience leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer-facing products.
- Inherently optimistic, with the ability to promote a vision as passionately as you can solve and communicate a messy problem
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies.
Please note that hiring for this position will only be considered in the following states: AZ, CA, DC, FL, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, or WA
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses and other incentive compensation
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).