Director, Product Management
- Take full ownership for the commercial success of products in your vertical
- Lead a monthly “state of the product” meeting with Relativity leadership and key stakeholders to review progress against goals, assess priorities, and ensure the team is focused on actions to improve the success of our products.
- Work with finance and sales to set annual adoption targets.
- Working with the Customer Success team, establish best practices for moving a new customer or POC to a successful user of the product. Ensure all current customers are having a great experience with our products.
- Become an e-discovery, Relativity, and customer subject matter expert.
- Responsible for the overall strategic direction of the product, including product roadmaps, and recommending new ideas for products and features.
- Build relationships with clients and stakeholders, and evolve the product to meet their needs.
- Become certified in the Relativity roadmap and deliver it to customers.
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events.
- Work with customers and individuals across Relativity during all aspects of the product development process, from ideation through release.
- Lead or participate in periodic business reviews for your products with stakeholders and Relativity leadership.
- Work with the product managers and product marketers to develop, maintain, and articulate the vision and roadmap for the products in your vertical.
- Take ownership for the commercial success of your products.
- Develop empirical prioritization processes – grounded in business metrics like incremental revenue, cost, profit, and customer lifetime value – for evaluating product investment decisions. Establish metrics to gauge success of investments.
- Have full grasp of product metrics and be prepared to communicate status and important changes.
- Determine and communication external release plans.
- Working with Engineering, develop a plan that aligns with and informs the roadmap and release plans. Provide empirical arguments to justify the level of investment.
- As a leader on the Product team, mentor junior team members, help improve the team’s operations, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Agile experience is a plus
- eDiscovery software or service industry experience
- Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in product management; software experience preferred
- Experience leading product managers in a commercial SaaS product environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or equivalent
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong team player; desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile SCRUM
- A genuine enthusiasm for building quality software
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.