Director of Product Management
This position will work closely with the VP of Product Management and stakeholder teams across the organization to own and implement Outcome Health’s software roadmap. This necessitates quantifying the value proposition of existing products and working to improve them while driving new innovation. This role will be responsible for understanding the business, defining priorities for the most important projects and executing.
This role will provide line management to the Software Product Management team and will require a mixture of hands-on product management and strategic planning for the company.
- Lead a small team of Product Managers in charge of building new, consumer-inspired, and beautifully-designed applications, endpoints, and workflows
- Be data driven and action oriented. You know how to take insights and ask the right questions to drive teams to better outcomes and challenge incumbent thought.
- Roadmap planning - understand all customers served by Outcome Health, Healthcare Providers and Advertisers. Drive and prioritize future roadmap using frameworks and Product Management best practises.
- Set organizational level objectives and measure against defined KPIs.
- Have the ability to perform as a stellar IC Product Manager. The position will have direct reports, but will also be expected to perform work as an IC as required to achieve the company’s goals
- Work closely with the Engineering leadership to understand technical feasibility, direction, and costs.
- 8+ years of software product management experience with at least 3 years working in agile environments. Understanding of the application of lean startup product management principles..
- Proven leadership experience managing teams of at least three (3) product managers. You have a track record of growing other Product Managers through multiple years and stages of their careers.
- 3 years experience with analytics and data products preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization as well as to external customers.
- Ability to work autonomously and comfortable in ambiguity - you are self-directed and able to solve business issues in your defined product area, and make decisions about and prioritize your own work. Demonstrated ability to prioritize across multiple competing business needs. Attention to detail.
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and break through stalled decision making. High emotional intelligence.
- Experience with Ad Tech or Healthcare domains is desirable
Read Full Job Description