The Director, Product Platform role is a key leadership role within the product management organization responsible for leading the strategy and development of a best-in-class product platform to achieve business objectives across our products and to aggressively seize opportunities for technology enablement while limiting technical debt. The role also will lead a team of product staff through the product development process.
- Lead a team of product and technology staff and other business and technical staff to deliver new products on-time and on-budget
- Collaborate with product development, marketing, sales, support, and professional services teams to enable our customers and prospects to get the most from our products
- Drive the company vision in partnership with leadership for the product and platform including usability, and visualizations including geo-mapping and operational and process modeling
- Represent the company with external analysts, customers, and prospective customers to accelerate sales and adoption of our products and evangelize our approach to the technology platform and innovation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a technology-centric field such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Computer Engineering, or an additional 3 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in progressing roles within a technology, product, technology strategy, or IT consulting organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; consistent, effective communication with executives including the ability to communicate complex technology ideas to business executives
- Strong leadership with cross-functional teams including technical, design, marketing and product resources working under your direction
- Strong technical understanding and hands-on experience in software tools to deeply understand how our product is constructed, and how best to improve the platform for more rapid innovation
- Salesforce.com Lightning application building experience or proven ability to learn and master new platforms
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.