At ShopRunner, we connect consumers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 100+ of the top brands and retailers in the ecommerce space. We build products that provide a premier ecommerce experience by delivering elevated, data-driven content. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
ShopRunner connects customers with a growing network of the brands they love - done technically through a shared experience governed by the ShopRunner integration. As the ShopRunner product suite expands, we have an opportunity to grow the network of retailers faster by making our platform more flexible and easier to integrate and leveraging our vast customer data to help retailers realize the benefits of our unique network.
As Director of Product, Retailer Experience, you’ll be responsible for setting the vision, creating and executing the strategy that advances our retailer partnerships and integration to enable the next level of scale, along with evolving our value prop to our customers, retailer partners and prospects. You’ll help make ShopRunner the retailer’s most strategic partner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create the vision for how retailers interact with the portfolio of ShopRunner products and the strategy needed to evolve from current state to that vision
- Develop deep understanding of retailer problems, technical systems, data and operations to inform product strategy and development
- Reimagine our retailer integration and member identification across our retail network to drive speed and value for our retailers
- Build empathy for different user types through research and data to drive product experience
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including sales, partner success, analytics, and partner marketing, to gather market feedback and develop go-to-market approach for new processes and technologies
- Partner with engineering to influence technical solutioning and architecture to optimize for speed and quality
- Co-manage development, monitoring, and communication of program level objectives and key results
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing to create sales materials
- Participate in and present product at prospective and current partner retailer meetings
- Regularly present program updates at the executive level
- Manage and grow a team of product managers
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Product Experience. 7+ years of product management experience with a proven track record of managing technology at scale. Experience in SaaS products, merchant-facing products, or ecommerce solutions preferred.
- Retail Passion. A strong passion for innovation in the retail industry and solving retailer challenges at scale.
- Strong Communicator. You communicate clearly and persuasively in multiple mediums with peers, engineers, designers, stakeholders, senior leaders, and customers.
- Management Experience. Experience growing and leading product teams.
- Outcome Focused: Ability to define, monitor, and optimize KPIs that represent what our retailer partners care about and how our products perform.
- Business Savvy. Hyper-focused on delivering and quantifying business impact. Familiarity with fundamental business frameworks and concepts. Ability to gain quick understanding of market drivers and competitive landscape.
- Cross-Functional Player. You can work with diverse stakeholders to set expectations, report progress, and influence outcomes.
- Bias for Action. You know how to make things happen.
- Customer Champion. You are obsessed with understanding the customer (the retailer), and ultimately building and transforming a product that delivers customer value.
- Comfort with Ambiguity & Change. You are excited about working in a startup environment and unfazed by the ambiguity and dynamic culture that come with it. You are excited about creating a vision and testing out new concepts to drive value for our partners.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.