Director, Product Support
The Product Support team is the group of experts that can help our customers with anything they need to use the FourKites platform successfully. From a question about an integration to troubleshooting a bug, our customers rely on Product Support Specialists quick and helpful responses. As the leader of this team, you will ensure continued high quality support when customers reach out as well as developing and sustaining self-service help and community engagement when they would prefer to answer questions themselves. You will also be the driving force to ensure our product continues to be user-friendly, robust, and stable as we grow.
- Build and manage the Product Support Team, directly managing a team of Leads and Specialists in Chicago and overseeing global Support operations.
- Foster a customer-focused environment, providing high quality, accurate, and timely customer support as well as advocating for customers internally.
- Drive cross-functional improvement to continue to improve the FourKites customer experience.
- Manage key metrics which will measure the effectiveness of the team in meeting goals such as customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and productivity. Continuously seek to improve processes and working practices to ensure that these goals are achieved.
- Act as an escalation point for high priority customer issues that arise from within the team, directly from customers, or from other departments.
- Lead, organize, and motivate the team to ensure that the highest possible quality of service can be provided to FourKites customers.
- Evolve the FourKites Help Center to provide more robust self-service options and foster a community of FourKites users.
- Analyze customer trends and provide feedback on Product Management and Engineering initiatives.
You are a strong customer advocate and love building teams that achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8 - 10 years of experience in a customer and/or product support function in a SaaS or tech startup environment
- 2+ years at the management level scaling growing teams (multi-office/global experience preferred)
- B2B experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.