Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 500,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Avant is looking for a Director, TPM to lead our Technical Product Management function. Reporting directly to Avant’s Chief Technology Officer, this key role will serve as the internal and external-facing liaison to Avant’s Engineering Team to ensure project scope alignment, process optimization, alignment on priorities and timelines, internal and external solutioning, and appropriate Tech team resource allocation. Our Director, TPM will play a key role in Avant’s continued evolution and growth in 2021 and beyond.
What you will do at Avant:
- Collaborate with leaders and business stakeholders to ensure that our Technology team drives business strategy.
- Build a roadmap for Avant’s Technology team and ensure cross-functional alignment on timelines and resource needs.
- Work with business stakeholders to scope Technical projects and ensure appropriate resource allocation.
- Ensure timely and consistent deployment of Technical projects.
- Establish communication channels with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely solutioning.
- Work with Engineering and Data to iterate on process and tooling to ensure best delivery of projects & milestones.
- Work with Engineering and Data to ensure a robust monitoring and solutioning environment is created.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS degree, technical degree preferred
- 10+ years of product and/or technical program management experience
- Engineering background a strong plus
- Familiar with Agile methodology and environment
- People management experience a strong plus
- Familiarity with vendor management as well as internal engineering management a plus
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.