Employee Experience Product Manager
Employee Experience Product Manager
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one. From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.Think you're up for the challenge?
West Monroe’s Dedicated IT and Products team is looking for a Digital Employee Experience Product Manager to help us build out our internal applications in order to bring an extraordinary customer experience to our own employees. This newly created position will partner with teams across the company to deliver unified flawless employee experiences. Our Product Manager must have a passion and desire to help build a firm wide Employee experience strategy that reaches across technology and process.
Key areas of focus for this newly forming role is to help define and create a consistent employee experience across geographies and practices and internal support experiences. This is about getting into the head of our employees, understanding a day in the life, and identifying solutions to improve employee efficiency and engagement. The Senior Product Manager will champion the employee experience evolution through data-driven insights using a variety of qualitative and quantitative inputs, defining key features across technology solutions.
* Contribute to key experiences within employee journeys (to be created), build a vision and robust strategies in support of these areas to continuously enhance employees experience with internal tech.
* Build and own an innovative, world-class roadmap of features and services to drive improvements to the employee experience in alignment with defined strategy.
* Develop business cases and rationale to validate roadmaps and strategies.
* Define and deliver key features and functionality that enhance the employee experience across internal WMP digital properties.
* Conduct data-driven analyses to continuously maintain a pulse on performance and the state of the business.
* Collaborate with peers and leaders across the enterprise to solicit needs and ensure outcomes align with enterprise priorities and goals.
* Effectively manage both internal and external partnerships on projects from concept-to-delivery to ensure timely delivery of features.
* Monitor & identify employee needs, staying current on industry standards/trends and respond by making adjustments to user experience and product roadmaps.
* Maintain a strong understanding of available technologies and apply technology solutions, where appropriate, to improve efficiency and ultimately benefit the employee.
* Review operating practices and procedures, determine whether improvements can be made and work to implement changes as appropriate.
* Research and resolve issues using appropriate resources.
* Present plans and updates to organizational stakeholders, including executive leadership on a regular basis.
* A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great cross team Digital Workplace
* A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
* Desire to learn - Learning and improving your craft is important for all of us, if you're constantly learning you're in a better position to create awesome new applications for our employees
* Extremely strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
* A track record of successful project delivery and extensive (8+ years) product management experience, ideally in a corporate environment
* Experience working with SaaS products and services
* Experience and participation in product management, Scrum and Agile ceremonies and activities
* Overall knowledge of the last trends in the corporate Information Technology domain (Cloud, Application as a Service, etc.
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies,
* Overall knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Google, Office 365, etc.),
* Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, finance, or similar, MBA a plus
* Consulting background preferred
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.