Group Product Manager, Growth at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for forging a high performance product development team to expand Affirm into a truly global company. This is a multi-dimensional challenge where you’ll need to bring all of leadership experience, product skills and internal drive to scale new dizzying heights! You'll be specifically focusing on how do we build mechanisms to attract new users and merchants, connect users from our market place into the app, and scale it out. As Affirm is in growth mode, we need this person to build out this function from scratch, starting as an individual contributor and growing out a team quickly.
What You'll Do
- Build a deep understanding of Affirm merchants and consumers-- their global needs, the jobs-to-be-done, why they love Affirm, and what they wish could be better
- Set direction and influence the executive team on the overall growth strategy
- Execute as an individual contributor but also feel comfortable building out a team
- Collaborate cross functionally with engineering, design, sales and marketing, legal, capital, and operations to successfully launch and scale Affirm in new geographies
- Define key metrics and outcomes, translating them into qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
What We Look For
- 7+ years of product management experience, and prefer some experience directly led teams
- A passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Proven ability to scale and foster a team while leading from a product driven stance
- Ability to lead a large decentralized group from complex and ambiguous situations to clarity and focus
- Track record of successfully launching and growing products
- Balances outstanding user insight with high analytical rigor
- Driven to question assumptions and validate hypotheses
- Obsesses over getting the product details right but knows how to ship on time
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.