Store Code: Commercial Systems (27189)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
As a Group Product Manager on the Commercial Systems team, you will own product(s) in a portfolio that includes master data management (MDM), item setup (PIM), and product category hierarchy. In this role, you will help transform our internal tools to deliver the best omnichannel experience for our customers. You will manage a small team of PMs and collaborate with your cross-functional teams (business stakeholders, developers, QA, UX design) to deliver products in an agile and iterative environment.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Develop the product vision and own the roadmap for your product area.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to implement roadmap.
- Become an expert on your products and champion the needs of the customer and PDL/AD USA business goals.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, with the ability to prioritize features based on KPIs.
- Drive, inspire and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver innovative and impactful solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Blend strong business acumen and technical problem solving.
- Contribute to the prioritization of omni-channel features while understanding the art of sequencing their delivery within an agile framework.
- Vet scope, requirements, use case/user scenario, test case documents and design specifications, in partnership with UX, product managers, QA and engineering.
- Develop and track metrics to measure success of product features, analyze results, and partner to make improvements.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Understanding of how managing and leveraging data across all channels is strategic and enables faster development of product features.
- Bachelors degree (in computer science, information systems or related field is a plus)
- 5+ years of product management experience in a retail/ecommerce company
- Experience managing a team of product managers
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem solving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion) & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Data driven and KPI focused mindset.
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Previous experience with product catalog hierarchy, MDM/PIM, item setup for omnichannel.
- Previous experience in the grocery industry.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
- Self-motivation with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 10738_external_USA-IL-Chicago