Group Product Manager at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you!
Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity. Our industry-changing technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money.
Following an explosive 2019 (raising $30M in Series C funding, awards for Chicago’s Best Tech Startup and Chicago’s Best Place to Work, adding 50+ key team members and more), we’re continuing down the path of high growth and high impact.
HealthJoy sits at the intersection of a large array of healthcare verticals, and we are constantly seeking to incorporate the best of them to deliver the best possible experience for our members. We are looking for Product Leader to lead a team to innovate and develop best-in-class member experiences, to deliver both high impact new products and continually find ways to improve the core HealthJoy product. This person will be a player plus coach, and will be a part of our core product leadership team.
This role is highly cross-functional, requiring partnership with colleagues in Product, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, and more. You’ll combine strategic thinking and creativity to set clear goals, build messaging that resonates, and execute high-impact launches that elevate our brand and drive adoption beyond launch. You will be responsible for building an elite team of product managers, and putting each of them on a path for long-term sustained success.
Areas of impact:
- Own the roadmaps of our core member experience, building a truly best-in-class product
- Define your teams’ KPIs, then inspire and guide your product managers to deliver on their ambitious goals
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs between schedule, performance and cost
- Align key stakeholders to ensure scalable solutions and operational excellence
- Engage with executive leadership through regular updates
- You have 7+ years experience
- You have previous people management experience in tech product management
- You sweat the details and can manage multiple, competing priorities
- You have an experimental mentality and use metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- You thrive in a startup environment, working with a cross-functional team scattered across multiple time zones and countries
- You want to take a product with potential and build it into something with enormous scale that meaningfully improves the healthcare experience
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits, flexible PTO plan, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also enjoy each other's company over wellness activities, catered Friday lunches, happy hours, volunteer events in our local community, lunch and learns, and ‘friendship time’ pairings.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.