Group Product Manager
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
As a Group Product Manager within Yello's Product Management team, you will help shape the future and vision of our software by leading a team and developing product roadmaps. To do this, you will become an expert in Yello’s full suite of products, our customers’ business, and the talent management industry. You will work directly with our customers and internal stakeholders to understand their business problems and identify high-level requirements. You’ll then prioritize those needs based on business value and enable development teams to deliver successful solutions. You will work across Yello departments to drive the success of the product every day. Ultimately, you will help drive Yello’s business.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Take full ownership of the commercial success of your products.
- Coach your team of product managers, as they lead weekly meetings with members from across the organization to prioritize and communicate the product roadmap.
- Lead a monthly product roadmap meeting with Yello’s leadership team and key stakeholders to review progress against goals, assess priorities, and ensure the team is focused on actions to improve the success of our products.
- Work with finance and sales to set adoption targets.
- Ensure all current customers are having a great experience with our products.
- Responsible for the overall strategic direction of the product, including product roadmaps, and recommending new innovations and partnerships.
- Establish metrics to gauge success of priorities.
What We're Looking For
- Agile experience
- Talent Management industry experience
- Master's Degree
- 7+ years of experience in product management; software experience
- Experience leading product managers in a commercial SaaS product environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or equivalent
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Strong team player
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile
- A genuine enthusiasm for building quality software
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time