Growth Product Manager
Growth Product Manager
Cameo has reinvented the autograph - Cameos are the best way to book video shout outs from your favorite reality stars, athletes, musicians, actors, actresses, and more.
Did we mention that we’re also one of TIME Magazine's 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018 and one of Chicago’s fastest growing and most exciting tech startups? We’re looking for passionate and hardworking individuals to help take Cameo to the next level.
You’ll be joining a growing team of smart, curious and driven colleagues, and be able to experience growth from its earliest days. We want you to be excited about coming to work every day, knowing that the work you dedicate yourself to will have a material impact and will help shape the future of Cameo.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & a great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a startup. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will be the first Growth Product Manager at Cameo! Our Growth Team is tackling some of the highest impact work within the company, optimizing growth on both the customer and talent sides of the marketplace. We are looking for a seasoned strategic thinker who has implemented growth initiatives at scale, including building referrals, viral loops, and lifecycle initiatives.
This role is perfect for someone who can take an integrated approach to projects - spanning marketing, product, and business operations. You should enjoy digging into the data, finding actionable insights, and leveraging those to build real change within our product. You should be able to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels to take Cameo’s growth to the next level.
How You’ll Crush It
- Be excited about the opportunity at hand: launching high-growth initiatives at Cameo
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to identify new opportunities and refine ideas
- Engage with internal product, engineers, and 3rd party tool providers to set up best in class infrastructure for things like referral and social sharing
- Feel comfortable designing, defining, implementing, and measuring initiatives we have never tried before
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment, with proven ability to build and execute a roadmap that adds value and drives growth against key business metrics
- Prioritize experiments, generate experiment hypothesis, consult on experiment design, and craft variants for A/B testing
- Identify opportunities to scale experiment results to drive more effective growth-related initiatives
What we hope you'll bring to the table:
- 2-5 years in a product management or product operations role, bonus points if that has been at a high growth start up or a marketplace company
- Excellent communication skills to convey your vision to senior stakeholders
- Experience building out referrals, social sharing, or other growth initiatives
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Strategic and creative skills to turn meaningful insights into actionable plans
- Bias for action and the ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done, mitigating any roadblocks
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.