What We'll BringAt TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring7+ of experience in a product strategy or management role with experience in creating products using credit data to drive performance marketing outcomes for financial services companies
In-depth knowledge of direct mail and digital advertising processes and techniques: segmentation, list processing, execution, and campaign performance measurement. Understanding of industry regulatory environment including FCRA and GLBA, along with a demonstrated expertise in working with compliance and legal teams on gaining product approval.
Ability to work collaboratively including with remote teams within and across teams and be flexible within a dynamic environment with strong energy, drive and enthusiasm balanced with patience, persistence, and diplomacy.
Experience working in agile development teams and proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, cross-functional, highly matrixed environment.
What We’d Love to See:
Experience developing and presenting thoughtful business cases.
Creative and out-of-the box thinking to drive big product innovation
Prior product strategy and management experience within financial services and direct mail.
Experience managing a high performing team against measurable KPI’s
B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent
Impact You'll MakeReporting to the VP, Global Solutions Product Management, the Head of Product Strategy will fill a key role on the fast growing TransUnion Marketing Solutions Team. In this role you will focus on the strategy, planning, execution and management of TransUnion’s Credit-based Marketing Solution Products. You will take products beginning with the early innovation/idea phase and validate the product-market fit for scalability. This is a both strategic and hands-on position, and you will serve as a key driver to transform ideas into revenue-generating growth engines. On the day-to-day basis, below are some of the ways that you are your team will contribute to make an impact:
· Product Strategy – Assess needs from customers, TU sales leadership, market trends, and competitive landscape to develop the credit marketing products ‘ strategy.
· Planning and Roadmaps – develop and manage the product roadmaps for integrating digital and non-digital credit products into the marketing solutions portfolio.
· Go-To-Market Collaboration – Ensuring documentation is complete, pricing strategy is in place, and a marketing plan is developed to inspire and train both internal and external stakeholders.
· Evangelize – Champion TransUnion’s credit-based products throughout the organization. Foster product adoption and ongoing utilization across the US Markets teams at TransUnion.
· Credit Product Expertise - Be the subject matter expert for credit marketing products and consult with sales, product marketing, and solutions engineering teams.
· Compliance - Manage the compliance review of credit-based marketing products.
· Collaborate – Partner with the marketing solutions products’ team and across other product groups across TransUnion to develop and integrate both digital and non-digital credit solutions into a seamless customer experience.