Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Conversant is a marketing tech platform that helps brands transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. The Conversant platform powers a connected suite of products and services called Epsilon PeopleCloud, combining leading-edge identity management, industrial-strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades of working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands create exceptional business outcomes. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is a Marketing/Advertising Technology company committed to providing its clients with the best products and services. By breaking down barriers and building technology-driven products that leverage highly innovative, differentiated ad tech platforms, the company helps clients develop and execute marketing strategies while maximizing their performance.
As the Head of Product Management, you will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer and be responsible for strategizing, developing, delivering and executing on our product roadmap and vision specifically in Marketing, Mar Tech and User growth. Expanding and managing a diverse team of Product Managers across 10 product areas, you will evangelize product strategy and drive thought leadership while working to coach, grow and develop each individual member of your team.
This is an incredible opportunity for a true leader and product visionary with proven success in building and shipping marketing technology products and services in the advertising technology ecosystem, to join one of the fastest growing companies in the vertical.
What You’ll Do
- Help lead and set the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with executive leadership, our technology team, and various business teams to articulate specific goals
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long-term product strategy for our product teams, ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap and the company's mission and vision of succeeding through differentiation and value.
- Understand our product offerings and how they work together to drive value for clients; help enable clients to seamlessly grow across our entire PeopleCloud product suite
- Develop, execute and support pricing strategies based on product value and performance rather than time and effort.
- Own the delivery and clear messaging of strategy and goals to Product teams and ensuring timely delivery against them
- Represent the client by building impactful, personal relationships, championing them and bringing their voice into the product creation process
- Own our KPI’s, metrics, and revenue targets inside and out and be extremely metrics driven and be calm under pressure
- Own the role of player/coach, rolling up your sleeves to work alongside your team, while providing thoughtful guidance, strong leadership development, mentorship and coaching for a team of product managers and channel managers
- Grow the company's footprint globally, from its current leadership position in US, delivering highly scalable product platforms that meet international needs
- Own all stages of the Funnel - Inspiration to purchase and post purchase such as Retention
- Implement data driven strategies to measure usage in various ways that enable client monetization and success on our platforms.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM; an advanced degree (MBA or Master’s in Finance, Technology or other related discipline)
- 20+ years of experience in a senior management role leading or directing large scale/high transaction global consumer internet / e-commerce product, marketing and tech teams (300+ individuals)
- Experience owning $1.5B+ product portfolio while increasing revenue, profitability and expanding in geographic markets
- Experience in delivering software-as-a-service products at scale in areas such as Mobile / AI / Machine Learning / Social Media / Cloud
- Deep experience in Mar Tech, User growth, Social and Mobile is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record in bringing multiple product groups together and creating a strong, cohesive, and collaborative product organization united in one vision
- Deep experience owning roadmaps, product strategy and understanding how to rally teams behind and execute upon a thorough long-term plan and vision
- Strong understanding of all facets of bringing a product to market, including: market analysis, product-market fit, positioning strategy, MVP's, go-to-market strategy, pricing, testing, iterating based on feedback, etc.
- Familiar with product development in Agile environments; experience with squad structures a plus
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, data science including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product KPI metrics
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Strong ability to collaborate with C-level executives and work collaboratively with a driven leadership team
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.