Innovation Product Manager
Job Description Summary
CCC's large team of R&D Engineers and Data Scientists are constantly experimenting with cutting edge technology, like Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, Edge Computing, etc. As Innovation Product Manager, you will be responsible for helping drive R&D efforts by guiding the technology teams to create revolutionary new products aligned with CCC strategy.
We are looking for an innovator with a demonstrated ability to craft a product vision, get people excited, and drive products quickly to market. In this role, your focus will primarily be on the early stages of the Product Lifecycle including inception and deployment.
Responsibilities will include determining customer/new market needs and priorities, developing market back product requirements, building business cases for new products, and partnering with leadership to ensure effective development and implementation of product plans.
- Drive roadmap and priorities for CCC Innovation Foundry; proactively engage customers, partners, and internal stakeholders on the product roadmap
- Conduct visits with customers, perform competitive analysis, and work with internal teams (e.g., Corporate Strategy, Sales, Consulting, Development, Technical Support) to understand market needs
- Create a clear product vision and help guide technology experimentation by setting clear market back requirements and goals
- Develop business cases for new products: identification of problem, proposed solution, market sizing, sales projection, costs, execution planning/management etc.
- Prioritize product enhancements and timelines by making smart, decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Communicate product positioning and strategic value both internally and externally.
- Support and nurture B2B partners in eliciting early stage feedback and testing of in development solutions
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, development teams and other product managers and manage customer expectation around product delivery
- Support CCC’s patent process by working jointly with technology teams, other product managers, and internal and external legal counsel
- 1-3 years of Software Product Management experience.
- Previous experience with Predictive Analytics products. Artificial intelligence products experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, or another technical field.
- Agile development methodology experience.
- Ability to build sophisticated quantitative models and business cases.
- Business requirements authoring/management, Workflow Diagramming.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent written communication skills - documentation, presentations, and flowcharts.
- Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate w/business partners, internal audience, senior management executives, technical analysts, developers and other cross functional staff.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!