Insurance Product Integration Specialist
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Robust analytical capability with an ability to clearly and effectively convey complex information to a diverse audience
- 2+ years of related work experience in the insurance industry
- BA/BS degree in Risk Management/Insurance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or a related field
- Experienced in using MS Office Suite including advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Skype for Business, and working knowledge of XML
What we’d love to see:
- Working industry experience in auto insurance with working knowledge of insurance underwriting, FCRA, and DPPA regulations
- Experience in using Tableau, Visio, and Salesforce CRM
- Superb time management skills and highly organized with attention to detail
- Cross-functional collaboration experience, specially working with IT business units
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days – You will learn TransUnion product mechanics including technical specifications, business application and market benefits. Additionally, you will participate in client integrations, shadowing current product subject matter experts.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days – You will be able to manage all client integrations including product configuration and customizations to ensure successful and smooth implementations of product; you will also act as primary liaison to the internal data management and IT implementation team. You will contribute to ongoing implementation process improvements and development of product documentation, provide customer support including problem resolution and general data analysis for existing client requests, and act as primary interface between the product development team and our clients, provide feedback on ideas for new features and product improvement based on market demand. Finally you will contribute to our strategic review and planning process, helping to analyze existing product performance, suggesting new products and supporting new markets.
- Key projects, business impact – You will support ongoing and new customer implementations of our traffic-related court record solutions called DriverRisk with a focus on operational excellence and process improvement. You will be able to bring your knowledge of insurance underwriting processes and procedures to effectively act as product subject matter expert (SME) to support the internal TransUnion IT implementation team during customer onboarding. Finally, you will help build a better product and your work will enable our insurance clients to optimize their product usage through a successful product integration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.