Job Level: Consultant
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- An opportunity to work within an exciting and constantly evolving data-driven personal insurance line of business.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years professional experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and SQL
- Strong project management and organization skills with ability to manage multiple project/products simultaneously
- Strong analytic skills with ability to assess and address problems as well as understand detailed insurance customer workflows in order to identify opportunity areas for improvement
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
What we love to see:
- Insurance industry experience within Product Management, Underwriting, or Pricing preferred
- Ability to query and organize raw data into descriptive analytics for decision making
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment; proven ability to interact with all associate levels to convey complex business initiatives in an easily understood, consistent message across a variety of audiences is required
- Familiarity with SERFF and experience in the filing process with various state departments of insurance a plus
- Experiencing with public speaking preferred
Impact you’ll make:
- You will learn and serve as subject matter expert for the Insurance Vertical's core credit-based products.
- Develop and evaluate new insurance product ideas and strategic product extensions.
- Translate research discoveries and data sets into usable insurance products.
- Define clear product vision in product requirements document based on technical research.
- Lead, plan and track all phases of the product life cycle from inception through introduction into the marketplace.
- Appraise new product ideas to determine potential to address customer needs and achieve goals in revenue growth and market share.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.