Integrated Product Analyst
The Integrated Product Analyst is responsible for the design and maintenance of our integration solutions. The IPA will work closely with Product Managers to manage the vision, roadmap, and overall delivery of solutions used for technical integration.
- Analyze stakeholder requests and facilitate technical solutions to those requests
- Develop features and user stories with acceptance criteria that help ensure product quality and meet or exceed customer expectations
- Engage with developers throughout the product lifecycle
- Coordinate the testing and QA of the product
- Clearly articulate product strategy to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Promote the adoption of new solutions and features
- Deploy solutions to its end users
- Track and respond to user feedback to ensure the success of newly deployed solutions
- Build and maintain a product roadmap that communicates overall strategy, striking a balance between client customizations and market demands
- Assist the sales team with customer presentations as a product expert
- Manage timelines with internal and external stakeholders - communicate these timelines while anticipating possible issues and providing turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
- Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology
- Manage and quickly resolve product issues raised by stakeholders
- Manage the creation of documentation ranging from technical designs to client facing process guides
- Develops business workflow diagrams and assists in the development of data models and interface design specifications
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- 2+ years of experience working in product management; creating innovative, customer-facing features, and monitoring
- Experience in Scrum/Agile delivery methodology
- Experience in the health care or benefits administration industry
- Experience with data extraction, transformation, manipulation, and integration
- Project management and data interpretation & analysis experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft SQL Server / T-SQL for issue investigation
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
bswift, an Aetna portfolio company, is a Chicago-based technology company that provides industry-leading benefits administration for employers and exchanges nationwide. We are currently looking for an Integrated Product Analyst for integration solutions to join our team in our Chicago, IL office.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.