Kimble Product Manager
Kimble Product Manager
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one. From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. We are a team of enthusiasts always focused on improving our execution and our performance. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
The Kimble Application (PSA) Product Manager within the WM P Internal Product team will be responsible for the strategic and operational aspects of the Kimble Product portfolio. This individual will be the point of contact for all items related to system strategy and day to day operations of the tools. The primary focus will be to work with our key stakeholders (Finance, QA, Consulting partners, Business Development, Marketing) to deliver measurable value for the PSA/Kimble product implementation.
Our Product Manager must have a passion for technical and business collaboration, and desires to help build scalable applications for a growing organization. S/he is comfortable being a team player and a team leader, with a healthy balance of left and right brain skill sets. This candidate will serve as a hands-on product owner and needs to be a visionary product manager with strong attention to detail and a track record of managing solutions from concept through production and post implementation.
* Accountable for the entire Kimble product lifecycle, from planning through development and launch, phases. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of product roadmaps and responsibility for communication and alignment of roadmaps at a senior level
* Focus on hunting for big ideas that identify and solve important business problems and move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution
* Take ownership for a successful product outcome and anticipate needs across finance and QA functions, system development/IT, operations, and production support teams
* Be the customer champion for Finance & QA, influencing the roadmaps of other groups at WMP to address employee needs
* Serving as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering and being a visible leader in the client community, including acting as a frequent speaker at user group meetings, other events, and working with advancement leadership
* Develop and drive product strategy based on business objectives, competitive landscape, and resource constraints.
* Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop this strategy into an achievable roadmap.
* Work cross-functionally to drive the prioritization and delivery processes and the strategic communications around the roadmaps.
* Collaborating with the Marketing & Corporate Communications team to define the go-to-live strategy, prioritize activities, and ensure product positioning properly reflects the features and benefits of the solution to the target customers
* Lead through process excellence and demonstrate effective project management skills for complex projects as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans
* Create and Manage the backlog, often working through competing priorities
* Manage and facilitate and create business requirements / user stories, organize and facilitate prototype reviews and UAT, and support training delivery
* Set clear goals and envision / execute on the system roadmaps for the Kimble application
* Work with IT / vendors to estimate, implement, and build the right features / enhancements / break fixes & thoughtful, end-to-end solutions are a must
* Provide traditional Product Marketing and Product Development support to build awareness and understanding through different mediums such as metrics based decision making using google analytics and tool reporting
* Work with the leadership team to proactively suggest, define, launch, and drive organizational and operational initiatives.
* Develop and execute executive level communications and messaging (including weekly operational reports, issue analysis reports, and strategic presentations) to educate and influence key stakeholders
* A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great cross team collaboration
* A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the projects you work on
* Savvy with data - You know how to leverage data to make decisions
* Desire to learn - Learning and improving your craft is important for all of us, if you're constantly learning you're in a better position to create awesome new applications for our employees
* Extremely strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
* Deep functional experience with Finance work streams with Hands-on experience in Financial systems, platforms such as Kimble & Financial Force. Experience with Salesforce platform also a plus
* A track record of successful project delivery and extensive (8+ years) product management experience, ideally in a corporate environment
* Experience working with SaaS products and services
* Experience and participation in product management, Scrum and Agile ceremonies and activities
* Bachelor’s degree in business management, engineering, finance, or similar, MBA a plus
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.