Lead Marketing & Product Strategy: Omni Channel at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
The Collections Omni Channel team builds products, features, and strategies that create more seamless and frictionless experiences for customers in the Collections portfolio so they can be well-informed, empowered, and supported by Discover for a brighter financial future. This role is responsible for supporting the end-to-end strategy and implementation of key features and initiatives across the Collections lifecycle with an omni channel experience lens, ensuring those initiatives are customer-first while meeting business objectives.
- Builds roadmap and strategy for key technology suite enabling real-time and omni channel journey orchestration
- Accountable for projects from ideation through install, including requirements, design, functionality, dependencies, and timeline
- Serves as subject matter expert on omni channel features and initiatives, quantifying and assigning value, scope and time criticality
- Guides technology teams with feature requirements and business context to support development
- Designs experiences and touchpoints with design agencies and usability testing
- Flags risks and raises awareness on key issues or blockers when necessary
- Performs pre and post install validations to ensure implementation accuracy
- Identifies controls, data and reporting needs, and performance tracking for initiatives
- Key storyteller in vision, value, scope, and key progress (including wins and blockers) with leadership and cross-functional teams on owned initiatives
- Performs competitive, industry, and customer analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Analyzes existing customer experiences and experiences across features and provides recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service/Financial Services, Project Management, Marketing, Product Strategy or Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Customer Service, Marketing, Product Strategy or Management, Credit Card, Financial Services, or related field
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and documentation skills
- Customer-first, innovative mindset
If we had our say, we’d also look for
- Forward looking, strategic thinker
- Strong problem solving and root cause mapping skills, including working with multiple cross-functional teams to proactively resolve customer issues
- Ability to own and manage projects end-to-end alongside ambiguity
- Experience working with SCRUM/agile methodologies on enterprise-level projects
- Strong communication skills across both technical and non-technical business partners
- Ability to understand and map out business and technical processes
- Strong storytelling across multiple audiences
- Risk mitigation mindset, identifying key issues in a timely manner and resolving/escalating
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.