Lead Product Enhancement Management at Discover (Chicago, IL)
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
The Lead Product Enhancement Management role supports the development and implementation of initiatives, product enhancements, and customer experience activities for the home loan products. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who thinks strategically, and can drive change through thoughtful planning, collaboration, and negotiation.
- Responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and management of initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of strategic product plans for key initiatives, such as the introduction of new products and process enhancements.
- Serve as product management business lead on cross-functional teams, including internal departments such as sales, operations, legal, marketing, finance, technology in the evaluation, development, management and/or enhancement of assigned products and/or programs.
- Partners with the business to ensure projects are delivering on business strategies.
- Conducts product maintenance activities including product documentation updates and complaints tracking.
- Provide competitive and business analysis on product offerings, market trends, and pricing/business models
- Bachelors in Marketing or Business
- 4+ years Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Product Management
- 6+ years Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Product Management
In Lieu of Education Experience
- 8+ years Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Product Management
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.