Lead Product Manager at CareAdvisors
Number of hires for this role
Product management: 5 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Role Type: Lead Product Manager
Reports To: CEO
CareAdvisors is a technology company helping patients get access to healthcare and social service benefits they need by automating the manual enrollment burden taken on by hospitals.
Many patients who receive care at hospitals are eligible for Medicaid and other social service benefits, but have barriers to enroll or re-enroll in their benefits. Using a modern technology stack focused on automation, we remove those barriers so that patients can get access to the benefits they need, and lift the financial burden hospitals endure when providing care to patients.
Our CRM empowers care navigators and social workers with a search and communication platform that’s connected to a network of community organizations and hospitals. We use the data gathered across our network to power our automated analytics engine. Join us in building out our CRM so we can connect people to the care they need!
About the Role
As the Lead Product Manager on our technology team, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and delivering solutions to power our innovative automated product roadmap and deliver an excellent customer experience. You will develop a deep understanding of CareAdvisors, our partners, and our business operations through research and analysis. Partnering with stakeholders across the business, you will create a product vision and build a roadmap of work to achieve that vision.
About the Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, CE, HCI, similar technical field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- 5+ years in execution of software projects, in an agile development environment (preferably)
- Experience developing enterprise software products, technologies, and/or platforms
- Successfully launched & refined products from ideation to implementation & maintenance
- Has a deep understanding of how products are designed and launched across web and native platforms, as well as a basic understanding of the technical architecture that supports them.
- Can leverage a hypothesis driven approach to turn customer insights into actionable business and product requirements for rapid testing
- Experience working in a healthcare setting or startup environment (ideal)
- Demonstrated leadership ability, empathy, and success in an agile environment
About the Responsibilities:
- Lead the entire product suite roadmap, project definition, and launch of innovative software products in an agile environment
- Partner with Product Design on ideation, solution design and user testing
- Partner with our CTO on story refinement, technical development, and quality of projects
- Work with leadership to create a shared vision across teams and the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics and OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) that inform the success of products
- Oversee milestones and communicate project status, scope changes, and critical metrics to all stakeholders, including leadership
- Work with our Social Care, Sales, and Marketing team toward properly resolving and prioritizing product defects
- Mentor product managers on Product Management best practices
At CareAdvisors we value diversity and endeavor to treat everyone with respect, no matter their age, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexual, cultural or ideological preferences.
*Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, CareAdvisors has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding, and daily operations. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and we will return to an office environment once it is deemed safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
See out note in the role description.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Product management: 5 years (Required)
- execution of software projects: 5 years (Required)
- Successfully launched & refined products: 3 years (Required)
- working in a healthcare setting or startup environment: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
2 days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.