ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Job Description & Requirements for the Role
The person in this role will be the interface between the Training & Certification team and the IT team as we continue to design and develop our established online learning platform called Now Learning. Writing Epics, Features, and Stories, attending daily Scrum team meetings, and leading User Acceptance Testing are key functions in this role. This leads to a very specific set of requirements that we are seeking, as we need someone who can effectively navigate and communicate in both Business and IT worlds. In order to be considered, a candidate must have both of the following experience present on their resume:
· Experience in software development projects with proven experience writing and managing stories, communicating releases, and working in an Agile environment.
· Experience with modern learning/training platforms, either through being an administrator, developer, or content owner.
What you get to do in this Role
We are looking for a self-starter Learning Platform Product Owner to help us build our new world-class learning platform. The ideal candidate will be able to dive in and:
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to create a new world-class learning platform.
· Manage product requirements through development.
· Understand and be able to communicate the vision and features of the platform.
· Help with the roadmap, and strategy of the product by elevating the user needs.
· Collaborate with engineering and product management to shape, support, and execute product goals.
· Support new feature launches, including launch communication, rollouts, and signal gathering.
· Monitor and analyze user feedback for platform related pain points.
· Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and understand user sentiment better
· Design solutions that maximize the scalability of content and user experience.
· Work with content development teams to deliver premium eLearning content on the platform.
Develop new ways to motivate learners using on-platform gamification.Qualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 3+ years of experience in product related to online platforms, preferably learning platforms.
· Experience as an Agile product manager, product owner, or scrum master preferred. Certification in one or more of these is strongly recommended.
· Deep understanding of the eLearning industry preferred.
· Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
· User research, Ethnography, and/or Analytics background is a plus.
· Mobile/Responsive Experience a plus.
· A scrappy self-starter with a steadfast commitment to quality.
· A self-motivated problem solver who can innovate and calmly approach a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
· A strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.