Manager, Product Strategy
Envoy Global is seeking an experienced and passionate Manager of Product Strategy to define and validate the product strategy supporting the product vision and road-map.
Reporting to the Chief Product and Technology Officer, this role will help support product management and product marketing with product specific initiatives, strategies, and market insights.
- Develop a data-driven (market segmentation, competitive analysis, and customer persona identification) strategy for evolving Envoy’s platform
- Help identify, evaluate new market opportunities to help define and refine product vision through product-market fit analysis, and competitive market analysis
- Partner with product management and product marketing to translate the initiatives aligned to the vision into product roadmap and value proposition messaging
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage the development and execution of comprehensive and strategic go-to-market strategy including value prop development and packaging models to drive business growth including ROI analysis for customers
- Define, implement, and evaluate product metrics to ensure business and product success
- Be a project manager to execute strategic product initiatives involving cross-functional teams
- New software product development/launch experience
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Experience taking data and driving to action
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA is highly desired with 3-5 years experience preferably within a tech company/software platform service.