Mobile App Product Manager- Loyalty
About McDonald’s Global Digital
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers each year. More and more of our customers are interacting with McDonald’s through Digital channels, including our Mobile Apps and In-Store Kiosks. The McDonald’s Global Digital Team is responsible for driving digital innovation inside and outside of our restaurants. We identify the most meaningful opportunities for our customers and our business, and we bring them to life through industry-changing products like Mobile Ordering and McDelivery.
We are a people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand in the world by building diverse teams who craft delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From bold recycling initiatives and sustainable sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that fosters innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, and utilize the latest technology to stay in touch with your team around the globe. With monthly organized events, massive outdoor spaces, an 8000 square foot gym, and an onsite McDonald's serving international favorites, our office helps us connect with each other like never before. Needless to say, you’ll be lovin’ it here.
The Mobile App Product Manager- Loyalty is responsible for the app product vision, prioritization, requirements gathering, and market adoption of the new McDonald’s Global Loyalty program. Through this role, the Product Manager will represent the customer and business needs by articulating, vetting, and prioritizing features to bring the Loyalty program to life on our Global Mobile App.
You will work as a member of a cross-functional team including IT, Design, Program Management, Marketing and Operations to ensure successful product delivery. You will report to the Director of Product- Mobile Apps.
- Define product requirements and roadmap using input from marketing partners and various sources including analytics, market trends, technology innovations, design, industry standards, competitive intelligence, and customer feedback.
- Thoroughly understand and anticipate customer and business needs in order to develop engaging and profitable loyalty experiences on the app
- Work with our design and engineering teams every day for the improvement of the product.
- Define and drive priorities for engineering sprints and product releases.
- Build and execute optimization experiments to validate and optimize features.
- Build business cases to support feature prioritization.
- Work closely with peer product managers across all capabilities to prioritize initiatives, share insights on customer demands, find opportunities for collaboration, and coordinate product development and delivery.
- Collaborate across functions (e.g. Market partners, IT, and Program Management) to ensure the timely delivery of mobile products and best-in-class digital customer experiences.
- Do you have at least 3-5 years of Agile Product Management experience, preferably on customer-facing products?
- Are you experienced with Loyalty, Payments and/or CRM Product Management?
- Have you worked with native app product management before?
- Are you able to bring Strong quantitative analysis skills to the team?
- You are strong with technical skills and have a proven ability to work with and influence engineering team.
- Do you have experience translating customer and business needs into a digital product feature roadmap?
- Important to have Superior social, written, and verbal skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing indirect reports to achieve organizational goals.
- Are you proficient in digital project and product planning, including product definition, feature prioritization, trade-off processes, and roadmap creation?
- We are looking for a curious, self-starter, with the ability to “getting things done”.
- Customer-centric mindset with a real passion for discovering consumer behavior, trends, and opportunities for innovation.