Outbound Product Manager - Employee Workflows Product Success at ServiceNow
Job Title: Outbound Product Manager - Employee Workflows Product Success
Location: Anywhere in Remote US
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
ServiceNow’s Employee Workflows products help make work life as great as real life. We give employees the power to get answers and help – anytime, anywhere. Employee Workflows consists of four product lines – HR Service Delivery, Workplace Service Delivery, Legal Service Delivery, and Safe Workplace.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a catalyst for the growth and scalability in one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
As a member of the Employee Workflows Product Success team, you will help scale our engagement with customers to increase product awareness and adoption while also enhancing their overall experience with our products. Your contributions will directly impact the success of our products.
What you get to do in this role:
- Engage with customers about difficult and technical product questions through our Community forum.
- Author resources and engaging content to promote the adoption of product capabilities.
- Lead Product Advisory Council (PAC) meetings with our top strategic customers.
- Facilitate customer-only product events for customers to network, share their stories, and learn about future roadmap.
- Evolve our customer data to proactively identify customer trends.
- Lead various strategic projects that scale our customer impact and improve customer insights.
- Identify new opportunities to engage with our customers at scale.
- Provide product managers with direct feedback on product functionality to help craft product roadmap
- Share customer feedback with product managers, development teams, sellers, marketing, and delivery teams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years in a customer-facing or training role such as a Process Consultant, Technical Trainer, Outbound Product Manager, or similar role.
- 2+ years of experience in ServiceNow, product management, or community management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly communicate technical recommendations and solutions with customers and stakeholders in an easy to understand manner
- Proven experience scaling customer engagement to a large audience
- Expert problem-solving skills and enjoys untangling complex problems
- Knowledge and experience in the HR or Workplace/Facilities domain preferred
- Passion for customer success and is tenacious about advising, coaching, and mentoring customers on our technology
- Experience managing multiple customers engagements at once
- Strives in fast-paced environments
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.