Partner Success Analyst
Avant is revolutionizing the world of lending by lowering the costs and barriers of borrowing for everyday people. At our core, we are a technology company that builds advanced platforms and uses custom analytics. Today, we help underserved consumers, the majority of whom get fast funding on our online platform without having to talk to anyone. Tomorrow we plan to use our world class technology and underwriting capabilities to launch new products and bank partnerships that improve people’s financial lives.
Avant is expanding its Amount team in Chicago. We are partnering with banks and using our technology to help them create new exciting new loan products. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced environment in a growing company, we’d love to meet you!
What you do at Avant
- Execute new features for partners and the platform by coordinating and aligning cross functional objectives (marketing, strategy, operations, compliance, risk, legal)
- Maintain the health of partner products by monitoring the outcomes of new features and tracking and fixing bugs that arise
- Work with technical product managers and engineering teams to execute the road map for new products
- Collaborate with partner banks to gather business and technical requirements
- Ensure clear and timely internal/external communication regarding the health, progress and vision for partner products and our lending as a service platform
What you might own at Avant
- Adjusting a bank’s credit policies, such as interest rates or debt-to-income ratios
- Launching a new partnership with marketing affiliates such as Credit Karma and Lending Tree
- Automating manual processes to more efficiently monitor platform health
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s degree (technical degree preferred)
- Product management experience in the tech industry (required only for associate level)
- Client facing experience and comfortable facilitating large group discussions
- Proven track record of managing large scale projects
- Love working with data and have experience performing quantitate and qualitative analysis
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Experience using SQL or other structured data querying language to perform analysis or investigations preferred.
- Experience with object oriented programming concepts and ability to read code preferred (Ruby-on-Rails preferred).
- Entry-level or experienced candidates welcome
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Read Full Job Description