Practice Development Manager, HR Product Line
Practice Development Manager, HR Product Line
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Working with members of the Alliances & Channels team the HR Practice Development Manager is focused on the growth and management of ServiceNow’s business relative to Advisory Consulting, System Integrators, and Consulting Firms within a geographic region.
The HR Practice Development Manager will work with field sales resources on targeted accounts and drive a virtual team around the alliance covering all aspects of the business relationship. This will require participation and focus necessary to produce and drive a business agenda and a set of measurable results for presentation back to leadership on both sides of the partnerships.
Within an assigned territory, the HR Practice Development Manager will also be responsible for driving differentiated value by building a pipeline of opportunity based on domain and/or industry specific solutions with the integrator that in turn generate incremental revenue to ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
Lead the partner development lifecycle in the Enable, Ramp and Manage stages.
- Establish and manage enablement track with the virtual team
- Provide technical training and guidance
- Facilitate pre-sales training
- Sync with partner marketing manager and support campaigns
- Provide linkage with field account managers for mentoring
- Establish paths to partner certification
- Broker sales collaboration with field teams
- Drive pipeline / forecast tracking
- Personal co-selling support
- Lead generation and pipeline development
- Manage multi-region or multi-practice partners until fully ramped in all regions or disciplines
- Transitions or teams with channel manger
- Sales pipeline and forecast management
- Revenue Monitoring
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven ability of executing on Global Programs with Advisory Consulting, System Integrators, and Consulting Firms within the HCM Industry
- Experience in initiating and delivering joint partner development programs
- Understanding of sales processes required for the sell too and the sell through of enterprise software deals
- Have existing or demonstrate building relationships with key decision makers across Sales/Operations/Architecture/Portfolio/Support/C-level
- Working with deal sizes of $50k to $2m and above
- Experience in aligning a company’s professional services organization with global partners
- Demonstrable growth of business with a global partner
- Selling HCM SaaS and IaaS products and solutions to and with global HCM partners
- Be willing to work flexible hours to suit business requirements
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting to management within ServiceNow and global partners
- Strong presentation skills - ability to deliver regular management updates in the form of board presentations
- Works well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of Cloud HCM domain knowledge/experience working within Alliances/Sales
- Travel may be required.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.