Principal Product Manager (Conversational User Experiences) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
As a Product Manager of the Conversation Interfaces group at ServiceNow, you will help advance our mission to enable work at light speed. ServiceNow’s Conversation Interfaces platform enables our customers to develop a wide range of intelligent service conversations and turn conversations into resolutions at scale. It allows employees to get answers and services via their choice of conversational platform any time of the day. It frees up service agents to focus on high-value, high-complexity work. It brings service experiences to a whole new level. More about our team
Join the Conversation Interfaces PM team and influence the product experience across ServiceNow products. We are at the forefront to define transformational service experiences and impact thousands of customers including industry leaders, now and for the next decade. We are a team of passionate PMs who move at incredible speeds and collaborate closely to drive a unified mission forward. We believe that we can build a better platform together. More about your role
This position will own the user experience on mobile conversational interface. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and brings together creativity, an analytical and user centric mindset, and strong execution methodology. Above all, we’re looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who quickly develops MVPs and rapidly iterates on them to refine the product within a rapidly-changing environment. Our team is hard-working, collaborative, and committed to quality. We believe that we can build a better platform together.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and build relationship with application teams to understand business needs and turn them into clear product requirements
- Manage product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Set clear priorities and manage backlog of features
- Work closely with Engineering and UX to spec and execute on product features, solve complex design challenges, make educated trade-off decisions.
- Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap for both short-term and long-term releases
- Develop go-to-market plan and oversees cross-functional activities to ensure successful release and customer adoption
- Drive and adopt ServiceNow platform capabilities as well as industry leading technologies to ensure the best user experience for today and future.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years of product management or equivalent experience working with SaaS solutions solving end-user business needs.
- Passion for exceptional user experience and attention to great details.
- Clear communications to articulate use cases, project goals and path to success
- Team player attitude
- Demonstrated success in defining, launching and maintaining products
- To be able to lead, as well as to participate
- Advanced knowledge of mobile application technologies
- MS degree in a technical discipline or MBA.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.