ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management team is transforming customer experience by enabling digitization of customer workflows across the front, middle and back office in a seamless and connected manner. We are enabling our customers to accelerate their digital transformation by providing end to end solutions that are as much focused on providing a consumer grade experience to agents as to end users. Our customers span across industries and our goal is to provide an industry foundation comprising of data model, core processes and capabilities, that can be used to build customer service workflows across industries. Our team comprises of stellar product manager who can work fast across multiple problems and find the synergies across them to build a cross-industry foundation.
Our Customer Service Management product is the foundation for our industry solutions. We have aggressive launch goals for new industry products and are looking for a seasoned product manager who has domain expertise in Order Management and understands it’s importance to overall customer experience. As a product manager in this role, you will be responsible for building an order management solution that can serve the needs for products and services across multiple industries. You should have deep knowledge of the lead-to-cash process and CPQ and understand the different product and pricing models – hardware, software, service, subscriptions etc. You will be the voice of the customer with engineering, design and product managers across multiple industry teams.
Product Managers at ServiceNow usually are obsessed about their products/domains, often geek out on technology and are catalysts for innovation.
What you get to do in this role:
- Translate product strategy into product capabilities and manage them from concept to delivery
- Create compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation
- Collaborate with researchers and designers on defining and testing innovative ideas
- Validate product designs and prototypes with customers, enterprise stakeholders and prospects to co-innovate and test the requirements
- Create storyboards and wireframes to effectively communicate functional specs to experience design and development teams
- Create feature plans for each release, including acceptance criteria, use cases, etc.
- Collaborate with engineering on release management: understand status, risks, dependencies and help address risks and resolve issues
- Prepare, maintain and evangelize the product roadmap for both short-term and long-term releases
- Effectively work with Sales, Marketing, Services, Support for enablement to ensure successful release and customer adoption
- Collaborate with the central pricing team and provide recommendations to the Pricing Committee on the product’s pricing and packaging
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in order management software product design and development
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce, B2C and B2B order management processes
- Very deep understanding of quote to cash processes - including orders, assets, contracts, amendments and renewals
- Strong understanding of different product and pricing models – hardware, software, service, subscriptions, lease, usage based etc.
- Quote-to-cash consulting experience with focus on Telco, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare or other verticals is a plus
- Experience working in and delivering product or services in an agile/lean environment
- Strong user experience and design sense, with a record of building great products
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Top-notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Technical aptitude to self-validate solution approaches, build logical data models, assess initial feasibility and drive discussions with architects and engineers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.