Principal Product Manager, Platform (Business Process Management - BPM) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Now Platform is our modern Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that not only powers every ServiceNow delivered application, but also allows customers to create their own custom application and integration solutions.
As part of the ServiceNow Platform team, you will partner closely with Design, Engineering and other PM leaders to define and build the capabilities that will power the next generation of the ServiceNow platform. Success means happy and productive customers, and a vibrant ecosystem of 3rd party developers who are able to build delightful user experiences on the NOW platform.
We’re looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager that wants to seamlessly connect organizations across the enterprise, 3rd party systems and IoT devices together on a no code platform. This is a special opportunity to be part of the team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of the ServiceNow workflow automation by creating new and compelling low-code and no-code experiences on the ServiceNow platform. You will help define and mature the core platform products, your work will be highly visible and will improve the daily lives of millions of our customers.
This position reports to: Director of Product Management, Platform BU
What You’ll Do:
- Drive vision, roadmap, strategy and requirements that meet the needs of our enterprise customers
- Define low-code / no-code process automation features and capabilities, and define idea experiences required to unlock customer and business use cases
- Serve as an evangelist with internal stakeholders to develop and execute a cross-team strategy around data management, with emphasis on a holistic vision across multiple technologies for a broad set of use cases
- Be a voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- Be a visible product expert, sharing best practices both internally and with customers
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Field enablement, Sales and User Learning to produce go-to-market materials and training documents.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager is required Experience with business process management and digital process automation technology is required
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible is required
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences is required
- Proven ability to execute to plan and getting things done is required
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills is required
- Exceptional problem-solving skills is required
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment is required
- Must be able to travel approximately 15%
- Prior experience working with ServiceNow development
- Process architecture background or relevant experience
- Experience with Six Sigma, Program Management, Lean or other process methodology focusing on improving processes
- Strong presentation skills and public speaking experience
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certification
- Design Thinking, collaborating closely with design on explorations
- Results-proven experience working with or implementing product management best practices such as design thinking and lean startup in industry-leading enterprise software companies.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.