Principal Product Manager, Platform Security (Authentication) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Are you passionate about product management and relentless when it comes to delivering great outcomes for your customers? Do you sweat the details and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Named as the world’s most innovative company in 2018 by Forbes, ServiceNow is transforming the world of work via our digital workflows and enterprise cloud platform. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Platform Security team.
This is an opportunity to shape the features and experiences that make up our next-generation security enhancements and product offerings. Your technical acumen, customer empathy and strong experience in software security will help you thrive as an individual contributor as you work closely with engineering teams with a specific focus on built-in platform functionality which helps ensure that our customers and partners can trust ServiceNow to keep their information secure in a highly reliable and performance manner.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Work with product management, engineering, and design teams to formulate our product vision, strategy, road-map, define new experiences, and enhance existing functionality.
- Define and prioritize a backlog of work including the creation of epics and user stories, and be data-driven in prioritizing features and quality improvements
- Be the voice of the customer when evaluating day-to-day development decisions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce go-to-market materials
- Work with User Learning (help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake of new releases.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- 3+ years experience with one of the following areas: audit and monitoring, encryption, key management, authentication or authorization and access controls concepts and technologies
- Working knowledge of common compliance security regulations and standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, EU Cybersecurity Act, GDPR, FedRAMP or PCI
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now”
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager on enterprise Platform as a Service or Software as a Service offerings
- Financial Services security experience
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certification
- Familiarity with the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT 2019) is desired
- CISSP, CompTIA Security+, OSCP, and GSEC: SANS GIAC Security Essentials certification is helpful.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.