Job Title: Principal Product Manager, Platform
Location: San Diego, CA, Santa Clara, Remote, Chicago Remote or CA, Remote
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Now Platform is our modern Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that not only powers every ServiceNow delivered application, but also allows customers to create their own custom application and integration solutions.
As part of the ServiceNow Platform team, you will partner closely with Design, Engineering and other PM leaders to define and build the capabilities that will power the next generation of the ServiceNow platform. Success means happy and productive customers, and a vibrant ecosystem of 3rd party developers who are able to build delightful user experiences on the NOW platform.
We’re looking for an experienced Principal Product Manager that wants to seamlessly connect organizations across the enterprise, 3rd party systems and IoT devices together on a no code platform. This is a special opportunity to be part of the team that is defining and driving the cutting edge of the ServiceNow workflow automation by creating new and compelling low-code and no-code experiences on the ServiceNow platform. You will help define and mature the core platform products, your work will be highly visible and will improve the daily lives of millions of our customers.
This position reports to: Director of Product Management, Platform BU
What You’ll Do:
- Drive vision, roadmap, strategy and requirements that meet the needs of our enterprise customers
- Define low-code / no-code process automation features and capabilities, and define idea experiences required to unlock customer and business use cases
- Serve as an evangelist with internal stakeholders to develop and execute a cross-team strategy around data management, with emphasis on a holistic vision across multiple technologies for a broad set of use cases
- Be a voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- Be a visible product expert, sharing best practices both internally and with customers
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Field enablement, Sales and User Learning to produce go-to-market materials and training documents
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with business process management and digital process automation technology
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Proven ability to execute to plan and getting things done
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Must be able to travel approximately 15%
- Prior experience working with ServiceNow development
- Process architecture background or relevant experience
- Experience with Six Sigma, Program Management, Lean or other process methodology focusing on improving processes
- Strong presentation skills and public speaking experience
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certification
- Design Thinking, collaborating closely with design on explorations
- Results-proven experience working with or implementing product management best practices such as design thinking and lean startup in industry-leading enterprise software companies
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.