ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Product Success Team in Emerging Interfaces is obsessed with providing the right solutions to our customers. We work with ServiceNow’s most cutting-edge products to create seamless customer experiences and drive fierce customer loyalty. Our products span conversational interfaces, mobile, web, analytics, and employee experiences across ServiceNow’s offerings. We work directly with customers, product management, engineering, sales, and executive leadership to ensure the customer gets the best possible outcomes.
As part of the Emerging Interface Product success team, you will be focused on ensuring customers have amazing experiences with our products. This role will be working directly with customers, product, and engineering to create delightful experiences for our customers that can be showcased as best practice. Leadership and ownership are essential in this role as you will be managing multiple strategic customer engagements at all times.
The ideal candidate brings together a strong technical understanding, creativity, an analytical mindset, user-centricity, and an execution focus to drive product success with ServiceNow’s emerging interfaces. This includes Agent and Now Mobile apps, Virtual Agent, Live Agent, the messaging experience on Teams, Slack, Workplace @FB, as well as employee experience portals and analytics. We are looking for someone with a fast-paced and agile approach, who can understand a customer’s requirements, goals, and challenges and provide real-time solutions with our products.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and implement solutions directly with customers
- Develop a deep understanding of customer use cases and success outcomes, and influence product roadmap
- Develop best practices assets to drive adoption by customers and partners
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish strategic goals.
- Become a subject matter expert in emerging interface products (mobile, conversational interfaces, employee experience portals)
- Work in close coordination with Inbound Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, Product Success, Sales, Alliances, and other go-to-market teams to define product strategy
- Help to create and influence product roadmap that aligns company vision with customer requirements.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum of 4 years of working directly with customers on enterprise Cloud SaaS products
- Strong technical background and ability to solve technical problems
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, executive staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow products and offerings
- Strong communication and presentation skills in executive and public speaking environments
- Proven record on problem-solving and ability to learn new technologies and platform approach with the user-centric mindset
- Willingness to work across time-zones
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize activities for optimal results.
- Management experience
- Strong technical experience in ServiceNow platform
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.