Principal Product Success Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Product Success Manager resides within the Product Organization. This role is extraordinarily Customer facing to make sure the Product line is supported. We need to continue to collaborative, working not only with peer inbound and outbound product managers, but also cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Outcomes, Solution consultants, Support and Alliance & Channels.
What you get to do in this role:
- Drive Product Success and Adoption Activities: Work closely with account teams, SC and Customer Success to create IT Service Management Suite of Product opportunities for adoption success. Engage with customers directly to lead adoption and success stories on leveraging ServiceNow Products. Build customer references and market the success of customer engagement for sales and growth for ServiceNow. Develop core positioning and messaging for the product along with appropriate demos for various markets, geos and tiers.
- Be the internal voice of stakeholders: Build relationships with stakeholders and support them through adopter programs and more to understand their pain-points and vision of issues in the field with product. Creating Demos and present at conferences and a cross functional teams. Champion the product capabilities to the rest of the cross functional orgs - Sales, SC, Customer Success, Customer outcomes etc. to influence strategic direction of the business.
- Develop Product Strategy: Work closely with product managers to provide them with insight from the field and customer use-cases to influence product roadmap. Understand and provide details from customer engagements and use case evaluations back to internal and product innovation teams to build robost and stronger products. Create and build on Product Requirements for supporting the IT Service Management Products.
- Work closely with the multiple stakeholders to address adoption criteria across Sales and Solution Consulting.
- Deliver adoption of ITSM based on releases.
- Work closely across business unit teams to review cross product capabilities and deliver videos, demos and customer success stories.
- Review and establish accurate reviews and sign offs with customers.
- Evaluate segment, market and opportunities to drive automation, AI and product usability on released product in market using multiple tools such as sharepoint, build-tools, Office products etc.
- Works across various BUs to assess product and pricing impact to customer and position best outcomes
- Evaluate which upcoming applications and features are the most relevant to customers to clearly define uses cases and problems that these applications and features solve.
- Create technical configurations, demos and scripts necessary to enable the organization on how to showcase the outcomes delivered by our product to customer
- Engage with Sales SC and Marketing to understand which problems customers and prospects most often look to ServiceNow to solve.
- Collaborate with other product teams to develop demos that showcase non-product specific outcomes.
- Work with inbound product managers and influence product roadmap based on insights gathered from customer interactions.
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B client facing role utilizing the ServiceNow platform to bring success to client base.
- Detailed knowledge of IT Service Management, as well as management processes and practice.
- ITIL certification or experience leading IT process plans for organizations.
- Genuine passion and understanding of what it will take for customers to succeed, with empathy and the experience of being a busy technology user.
- Ability to convey critical ideas to all levels of stakeholders, representing views supported by both objective and subjective evidence.
- Be comfortable and thrive presenting to large audiences as well as be able to go-deep 1:1 with customers.
- Think strategically, learn fast and communicate with impact.
- Have demonstrated past experience defining paths to customer success in multiple markets for new products, applications or features as well as the successful execution of that go to market strategy.
- Have experience creating engaging and educating content. Types of content could include, but is not limited to, presentations, datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, and videos.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems.
- Be willing to travel up to 30% of the year.
Travel: 20 to 30% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.