Product Analyst, Customer Experience at Root
At Root, we’ve reimagined car insurance to make it smarter, more equitable, and a better experience for all. Using technology in smartphones, we’re able to measure driving behavior to give our customers the prices they deserve.
The CX team uses data, technology, and rapid innovation to create a dynamic experience tailored to our customers’ needs. The team is responsible for turning raw data into compelling stories that generate actionable insights, so strong technical skills, communication, and business acumen are a must.
If you love fast-paced environments and using data to solve problems, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you'll be doing.
- Analyze CX metrics across various customer segments to synthesize actionable insights that will help define strategies to optimize the Root experience and meet customer needs
- Conduct AB tests to determine the value of new business strategies and product features
- Proactively monitor business performance and design automated anomaly detection to identify opportunities
- Collaborate closely with product leaders, engineers, and designers to create product enhancements that will delight our customers
- Communicate recommendations with data-driven support to senior leaders, both written and orally
What we're looking for.
- 1+ years of work experience in analytics (preferably in CX or insurance-related)
- Experience with SQL and BI software
- Analytical mindset
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking
- Superior written and oral communication skills
Who we are.
Root Insurance is the nation’s first licensed insurance carrier powered entirely by mobile. We were founded on the belief that the services you need for everyday life should serve you better. That’s why we base insurance coverages on you, not your demographic. It’s the way insurance should be. And it’s all conveniently in an app.
What draws people to Root.
We’re a venture-backed technology company. Our early success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our product is only as good as the people building and promoting it. We look for individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and a highly analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy. For assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless.
Impact. By challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business.
Collaboration. We encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn.
People. We are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.