Product Analyst - Platform at Enova
The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
How do you like to make an impact?
Enova team members are regularly solving complex problems that directly impact our business and help grow our skills at the same time. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration; where we’re small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact. Where else can your voice be heard Day One? This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
Enova’s Platform Product Management Team is looking for a product manager with a passion for building and scaling platforms and tools that predominantly use AWS - focusing on decisioning and fraud. You will be working with and impacting all of our product offerings, building the tools and platforms used by our internal Analytics customers to support our Enova growth strategy. You will be directly impacting the business and our hardworking customers!
What you will be doing:
As a Platform Product Analyst, you will be helping to shape the future of our lending products and platforms. You will:
- partner with business stakeholders, engineering, analytics and other product managers to identify opportunities, as well as prioritize and write business requirements for platform features that deliver business value
- build and maintain the feature roadmap and contribute to the long term strategy to keep our platform compliant, secure, resilient, and easy to use.
- have an interest in technology, but focus on identifying and prioritizing business needs and outcomes
- be responsible for on-going effectiveness of delivered initiatives
- help translate compliance, resiliency and security objectives into actionable features, with an eye for what adds the most value to running a large scale platform.
We get excited about you if you have:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity, writing business requirements and use cases.
- User-centric mindset and drive to deliver the best possible solutions for your customers.
- Ability to influence and work across business stakeholders, technologists and analysts.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Desire to learn and evangelize platform tools, as well as the technology used to build Enova products.
- A working knowledge of agile development principles and processes
Nice to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a computational or engineering related field
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory concepts and converting them into relevant, practical business requirements
- Experience using Jira and exploring data
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.