Product Analyst - Remote at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
As a key member of the Product Management Team, the Product Analyst is responsible for gathering and eliciting product requirements, writing user stories, and helping to drive iterative development of key business applications. The ideal candidate will have a customer/user-centric approach to analysis, have strong analytical skills, an eagerness to collaborate with different teams, and a clear understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Lead the elicitation of requirements using customer interviews, document and data analysis, business case descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and/or workflow analysis.
- Responsible for writing clear and concise user stories and acceptance criteria in adherence of Agile Scrum methodology that clearly capture what our customers want and help engineering bring them to life in software.
- Perform and facilitate User Acceptance Testing to validate if user stories meet the Definition of Done and accept stories as 'Done'.
- Work with the Product Owners and Manager(s) to plan the release of new features and gather metrics to demonstrate impacts to the business and our customers.
- Triage internal and external feedback and work with the product team to prioritize feedback.
- Work with the Product Owners and Manager(s) to prioritize and resolve any issues arising from released products and features.
- Proactively explore data and identify opportunities to improve existing products and features.
- Troubleshoot EDGAR assembly, HTML/xHTML, and/or iXBRL issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ workforce experience and at least 2+ year in financial services as a business analysis or equivalent experience for technology or SaaS companies.
- A clear understanding of requirements life cycle (elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, and management).
- Uses universal problem-solving techniques such as process mapping, 5-Whys, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft (Visio, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, along with strong facilitation, organizational, and collaboration techniques.
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate findings and recommendations clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with the Agile Scrum methodology and associated tools such as ADO, Jira Software & Confluence a plus. Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable aaccommodation by sending an email to [email protected]