Product Analyst / Sr. Product Analyst
Our ideal candidate is an innovative, flexible, on-your-feet problem solver who has a track record of successful execution and product strategy. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can quickly assess situations and make recommendations for key decisions. You will have end-to-end product ownership of a product line, responsible for setting the strategy, researching and deeply understanding customer needs, defining and prioritizing the roadmap, and delivering the product to market. Most importantly, you are able to deliver outstanding results, quickly, with high quality and have exceptional communication skills (able to speak the language of end-users, management, design, and development).
- Leads team in planning, estimations, and design sessions
- Partners with multiple stakeholders to understand requirements, tradeoffs of different project scopes and implementations
- Prioritizes Product Backlog with minimal management guidance
- Writes clear user stories for a project as part of an agile delivery team
- Analyzes user data and feedback to measure the effectiveness and competitiveness of the product
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and best practices and picks up new concepts quickly
- Displays deep expertise of all products touched by team
- Leads team through making well-reasoned design decisions; able to develop and defend an approach while considering pros and cons of multiple implementations
- Verifies stories are implemented as intended, records bugs, and assists the development team in driving resolution
- Is able to handle challenges independently, yet knows when and how to escalate
- Is creative as solving issues and assessing all options
- Triages issues brought to the team by customers, operations, and other internal teams and evaluates priority of addressing them
- Identifies problems and takes ownership of resolution
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years prior experience in Product Management and a record of successful product delivery
- Bachelor's degree in science, technology, engineering, or related field, preferred
- Experience owning consumer-facing web or mobile app products required
- Highly analytical with experience managing data-centric products; capable of turning raw data into information and insights
- Experience in an Agile environment
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allow our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606