GoHealth builds industry-leading technology products that help millions of Americans find the insurance coverage that they need. We are searching for a Product Analyst who is passionate about the healthcare system in the U.S. to support our Product Team in using technology to enhance our call center operations. The ideal candidate has experience working with business stakeholders to understand business problems in detail, strong skills writing requirements for engineering teams, as well as experience working on projects to optimize consumption and display of business data. The Product Analyst will collaborate with various business and technical teams within GoHealth to solve for business and call center needs meant to optimize critical processes and improve performance visibility at GoHealth.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Develop deep, functional expertise of our call center operations, including performance reporting, book of business reporting, insurance agent tools and workflows, and workforce management processes and tools.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to understand problems and desired enhancements within our call center operations.
- Articulate business problems and requirements in detail, verbally and in writing, for consumption by the Engineering team and Management.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop a quantitative and financial impact analysis for all new feature requests and articulate the impact verbally and in writing.
- Develop a high level understanding of our Data Infrastructure, Databases, and ETL processes
- Collaborate with external partners and Engineering team to ensure time- sensitive data sets ingested by GoHealth platforms are up-to-date and in the required format.
- Collaborate with Engineering Architecture team to configure UI and associated documentation for healthcare enrollment applications essential to business growth and revenue.
- Collaborate with GoHealth Product team, Legal team, and external government entities to understand Medicare and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and author related software requirements.
- Generate documentation, illustrating product features, for review and approval by government entities.
- Communicate status of products and new features to business stakeholders, including upper management and executives.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to identify and lead any additional efforts required to support release of new products and features.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in an Analyst role writing software requirements, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working directly with databases, including SQL, and ETL processes
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task competing demands in a fast paced, team environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, BitBucket, XML, Java, or Python a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer