Product Analyst at GoHealth
GoHealth builds industry-leading technology products that help millions of Americans find the insurance coverage that they need. You will have experience in a technical field requiring deep product expertise. The Product Analyst will work with external counterparts, several business and technical teams within GoHealth to solve for important product needs. You will support bringing new insurance platform technologies to market. The Product Analyst position provides a career growth opportunity for candidates desiring to transition from a technical role to a business or product role. You will report to the Director of Product ManagementFrequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Develop deep, functional expertise in our products.
- Work with Product Managers and User Experience Designers to design and conduct user testing of consumer-facing GoHealth products.
- Work with GoHealth Product team, Legal team, and external government entities to understand Medicare and Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and author related software requirements.
- Produce documentation, illustrating product features, for approval by government entities.
- Communicate status of products and new features to partners, including upper management and executives.
- Work with external partners and Engineering team to ensure time-sensitive data sets ingested by GoHealth platforms are up-to-date and in the required format.
- Work with Engineering Architecture team to configure UI and associated documentation for healthcare enrollment applications to business growth and revenue.
- Update system configurations to ensure health insurance marketplaces support sales of important products.
- Work with the Product Team to identify and lead any additional efforts required to support release of new products and features.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in Technical Support, Project Administration, Project Management, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience creating documentation and communicating with multiple levels of teams
- Experience communicating with external customers and large enterprise partners
- Project manage while completing goals and deadlines
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, BitBucket, XML, Java, or Python a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.