About the role:
We are looking for a Product Analyst to help us create an ever seamless experience across our digital touchpoints: Fridge, mobile apps, website, push and email.
In a typical week, you will...
- Work with Agile teams on the roll-out of new product features and enhancements to the customer journey across our multiple digital touchpoints: Fridge, mobile apps, website, push and email.
- Drive backlog grooming and management and work with Director of UX to create user stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Collaborate directly with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to analyze, evaluate, and define product requirements.
- Work with engineers to write functional and technical documentation for the technologies and data for optimal sprint system.
- Obsess about data and metrics such as adoption, engagement, and core product actions to show a tangible impact on the customers' happiness.
- Organize product demos on a regular schedule
- Continuously reflect and improve technical and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business
- 2-4 years of experience in Digital Products, preferably in consumer tech products.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with various cross-functional stakeholders and remove roadblocks
- Passion and drive to make an impact on how thousands of customers enjoy delicious and nutritious food
- Ideally, you have a good statistical foundation or SQL experience
- Traditional Benefits -- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, LTD
- 10 paid holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Daily Fridge Credits
- Monthly cell phone credit
- Spontaneous company events and community service activities
- Work with a phenomenal team of individuals that are constantly pushing the market boundaries to offer healthy food at the utmost convenience.
About Farmer's Fridge:
At Farmer's Fridge, we're committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you're passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.