Product Analyst at FTD
Product Analyst - Chicago, Illinois
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where solutions from the technology group help transform our business through customer-meaningful solutions, innovative technologies, and business-impacting projects.
This highly crucial Product Analyst position will provide analytical guidance based on statistical data on UX and Roadmap decisions within our multi-brand $1B+ E-Commerce company. We're actively searching for top-level analysts to join newly built teams at FTD Companies who will be collaboration experts tasked with solving complex, ambiguous problems while we build an entirely new platform from scratch.What you Will Contribute:
- You will provide daily analysis of customer feedback, session replay dashboards, web analytics to understand opportunities for improvement.
- You use the above data to feed the product roadmap by creating user stories as needed
- We want you, in conjunction with the Product & Design Leads & Analytics team, develop dashboards of critical metrics that are tracked and socialized on an ongoing basis
- You'll debug customer reported bugs using a combination of session replay, log inspection, and web analytics and raise issues to support and dev teams as needed
- You assist with regular testing of shopping experience to ensure optimal user experience across device types, browsers and operating systems
- You'll present a weekly dashboard to Product Leadership that identifies customer reported issues as well as trends in site metrics
- You maintain a backlog and track results of A/B tests to help with conversion optimization
- We will get you working with our dev team and Ux / Cx to plan the sprint backlog and help Product Managers manage the life cycle of user stories from creation to QA and rollout.
- You will assist Product Managers by tracking market trends, competitors and new technologies and determine if and when to incorporate new solutions into existing product lines.
- You maintain strong relationships with customers and partners to develop a deep understanding of their current processes and product data needs.
Is an outstanding Product Analyst with the ability and interest in working on a broad variety of different projects and technologies who loves to identify and resolve problems with systems to maintain underlying business processes and continuity of service. These are what we are looking for;
- Do you have 5+ years of total experience with 3-5 years of Digital / E-Commerce experience?
- Have you spent 1-2 years in data discovery, analysis, and reporting?
- We prefer a bachelor's degree but it is not required if you have the necessary experience. If you do have one in Computer Science, Business or Economics it is a bonus.
- Are you experienced with Agile methodology?
- You possess a working knowledge of Digital Analytics tools like Google Analytics / Omniture
- You are experienced working and collaborating with Ux / Cx teams
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, and be an independent problem-solver.
- Basic understanding of HTML and is a plus.
- We look for you to have strong organizational, time management, teamwork, and presentation skills with high levels of energy, integrity, and curiosity.
- A bias for action and willingness to be accountable for your actions.
- Do you believe you have strong verbal and written communications skills with all levels, and types of groups?
A Product Analyst opportunity to be a part of a team that builds and evolves high performance, scalable order processing systems handling large transactional volumes. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas like artificial intelligence, data processing, and information retrieval, voice capabilities, automation, computer vision, and other ideas welcome. We greatly enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company (flexible hours, a healthy vacation plan, summer hours) in a relaxed work environment.
We strongly embrace the definition of a "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership. There are job opportunities, and then there are career opportunities... Let us provide you with a career where you look forward to Mondays. Careers that have a positive impact and offer you a future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.