Product and Consumer Insights Manager at Pampered Chef
Purpose of the Role:
Pampered Chef’s Product and Consumer Insights Manager will develop, manage, and communicate insights through strong story-telling skills that drive action. This position works cross-functionally supporting brand strategy and activation, product marketing, and R&D in both driving long-term innovation and near-term, agile consumer learning plans. As such, the successful candidate will be highly adept and able to balance traditional marketing research disciplines and scrappy, innovative approaches to “get the information” is essential. As Pampered Chef’s lead insights role, the candidate will possess excellent analytical skills and have the ability to work collaboratively to influence business leaders at all levels, including senior management.
• Be an active participant in brand marketing and cross-functional business processes in order to understand key business issues/priorities.
• Designs and implements qualitative and quantitative market research studies, actively managing external vendors when appropriate including overall scope of work, questionnaire development, analytics plan and reporting.
• Develops new methodologies and scalable processes to generate insights on a continuous basis.
• Actively manages and recommends improvements to current survey tools and ways to make data more actionable.
• Leads the consumer learning agenda, owning and prioritizing the project roadmap with key stakeholders against core business objectives.
Competencies for Success:
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Optimizes Work
- Being Resilient
- Strategic Mindset
Measures of Success:
- New Product Performance vs Target
- Capital Development Effectiveness
- Product Delivery in terms of Timing and Quality
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Market Research, or relevant Insights-Related Field
- 4-8 years of relevant Marketing experience in Consumer Products or Direct Sales in a plus