Kin + Carta is looking for a Product Consultant to join our Chicago office. We have multiple openings on a contract or full-time basis. If you are just as excited about the future of technology as we are and meet the following requirements, let's chat!
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with cross-functional development teams of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and scrum masters
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience in the product development lifecycle
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following is a plus, but not required: mobile, emerging technology, digital product analytics, and/or business intelligence
You’ll be working next to industry experts to pave the future of enterprise digital product management and strategy by:
- Managing work across a variety of digital platform work streams including iPhone, Android, iPad, Mobile Web, Web, Text, and Voice
- Influencing software development lifecycles (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and work with both the business and technology teams
- Facilitating necessary team meetings including sprint planning, daily standups, feedback meetings, sprint reviews/retrospectives, and backlog grooming
- Conducting business analysis and translating business requirements to customer experience and development needs
- Building roadmaps and advising clients on future strategies and execution
- Providing recommendations catered to client industries and their customers
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.