Customer Success & Support I
- Seattle, WA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Houston,Austin,Dallas, TX
Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
The DocuSign Professional Services team manages customer implementation and integration projects.
The goals of the Product Consultant (PC) are to provide product recommendations/configurations, provide technical and business use expertise for our Web and pre-connected Applications, understanding of data and network security, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and manage enhancement requirements, escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a solution to meets those needs. The PC drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the implementation.
The PC will play a critical role in success of the Professional Services team. We are expanding a world class Professional Services organization that already has a proven track record of working with Fortune 500 IT departments, system integrators, independent software manufacturers and open source communities.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Regional Delivery Manager, Derrick Tran, within our Professional Services organization. Flexibility to work onsite or remote.
- Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget projects and guidance to our customers that provide impactful solutions and result in highly referenceable accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell.
- Successfully plan, organize and manage all phases of a project to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes developing technical solutions to address client needs and tracking to project plans, project schedules, success criteria and milestones.
- Collaborate with DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations.
- Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
- Consulting or administrative experience with Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software or Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ)
- Consulting or administrative experience within Salesforce.com
- 2+ years of experience consulting, leading implementation, solution architecture development, business analyst teams in Software or Software-as-a-Service industries
- Experience hosting discovery sessions to document business requirements and present a solution design to a broad audience
- Proven ability to learn SaaS products independently
- Proven ability to adopt a Project Management Methodology
- Demonstrate ability to effectively set expectations and communicate with customers and internal stakeholder and ensure deliverables are completed on time and projects are completed within budget.
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers’ success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone support. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied, and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.