Product Consultant at DocuSign
Customer Success I Chicago, Illinois
Our Agreement with Employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The DocuSign CLM Professional Services team manages customer implementations of the DocuSign CLM product. The goals of the Product Consultant (PC) are to provide product recommendations/configurations, technical and business use expertise for our Web and pre-connected Applications, understanding of data and network security, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and manage enhancement requirements, escalations and capability to understand simple to complex business requirements and design a solution to meets those needs. The PC drives impactful engagements by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the CLM platform. Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Manager of Professional Services.
• Consistently deliver on-time and on-budget collaborative engagements to our customers that provide continuous improvement via impactful solutions which result in highly referenceable accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell.
• Successfully plan, organize and manage all tasks, project decisions, escalations, and prioritizations of an engagement to ensure customer satisfaction. This includes developing technical solutions to address client needs and tracking to long term customer objectives, success criteria and milestones.
• Build strong relationships with customer admins and Center of Excellence, acting as a trusted expert consultant on how to leverage the DocuSign CLM platform across their business using best practices.
• Collaborate with DocuSign team to proactively uncover additional customer needs and support documenting client requirements and expectations.
• Meet all Professional Services team success criteria including utilization target, customer satisfaction score and financial requirements.
• A BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years working directly with business/customers to understand business needs and applying technology solutions to those requirements
• At least 5 years of experience consulting / part of implementation / solution architecture development / business analyst teams in Software or Software-as-a-Service industries
• Demonstrate ability to uncover additional customer needs
• Ability to drive customer towards productive utilization of their contract
• Understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
• Experience implementing workflow/BPM software (e.g. Lombardi, Pega, K2, Skelta), software (e.g. Salesforce.com, Documentum, FileNet, MS SharePoint)
• Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
• Strong multitasking and organization skills
• Proven track record of delivering projects/products to market within budget
• Experience working in one or more of the following industries: FinServ, Tech, Telecom, Healthcare, Real Estate, Insurance, Education, Public Sector
• Experience with XML/Xpath or other structured data
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer Equal Opportunity Employer DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.