Jellyvision is hiring a Product Copywriter to join our Product Marketing team.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented copywriter to join our Product Marketing team.
How you’ll help
As a marketing copywriter, you’ll be in charge of drafting on-brand B2B marketing materials and creating content to engage different personas and audiences—from HR managers to benefits brokers to executive sponsors. We are looking for a creative storyteller and a persuasive, sales enablement writer who will be active in improving our current materials and creating new pieces that educate, inform, and drive audiences to take action. To be successful in the role, you’ll need to be a performance-driven marketer seeking new and better ways to communicate with customers and prospects, while staying on brand.
What you’ll do
- Write persuasive, clear, and conversion-focused copy that drives results and supports key marketing initiatives while maintaining our brand voice and identity.
- Collaborate with designers and the broader marketing team to turn rough thoughts to clear, concise, content and collateral.
- Take large amounts of information and distill it into engaging copy.
- Polish and refine our target personas and identify crisp differentiators to position ALEX to various audiences at different stages of the buyer journey.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong creative development.
- Produce customer success stories/case studies, webinar decks and more to clearly articulate and demonstrate the value of Jellyivison and ALEX.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 3+ years of B2B / SaaS copywriting experience at an agency or client-side marketing team.
- Adept at headlines, website copy, call to actions, and marketing collateral
- Ability to alter messaging based on audience and content type
- Ability collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with best practices, brand guidelines, compliance, and overall project goals
- A growth mindset with a healthy mix of imagination and business acumen
- A “nose” for cohesive art and creative design, to marry with your materials.
- Ready to take initiative and find solutions when given little direction
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
- Experience writing for benefits or HR audiences is a big plus
- Communicates Effectively - Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others and adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Encourages the open expression of diverse ideas and opinions
- Optimizes Work Processes - Identifies and creates the processes necessary to get work done. Separates and combines activities into efficient workflow seeking ways to improve processes, from small tweaks to complete reengineering.
- Decision Quality - Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. Relies on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement when making decisions. Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. Recognizes when a quick 80% solution will suffice.
- Resourcefulness - Marshals resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Orchestrates multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal, getting the most out of limited resources.
- Cultivates Innovation - Comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique. Can take a creative idea and put it into practice.
- Manages Ambiguity - Deals comfortably with the uncertainty of change. Can decide and act without the total picture. Is calm and productive, even when things are up in the air. Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes
- Action-oriented - Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning, identifying and seizing new opportunities. Displays a can-do attitude in good and challenging times
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!