Product Data Analyst (MUST have SQL exp.) at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 22.6 million diners food ordering experience and we feature over 300,000 restaurants in 3,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
About You: You are a smart, world-class, passionate about ecommerce and analytical person who wants to help define and build innovative experiences on both mobile and web platforms. You help develop a strategy and vision and build and execute feature roadmaps from start to finish. You embrace this cross-functional role that requires you to work closely and successfully with senior leaders across the company, engineering/IT, QA, design, customer care, and the rest of the product team.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Participate in defining products and roadmap projects.
- Provide insights into product usage to inform innovation or areas of weakness.
- Work closely with other product team members to help understand how you can provide data to power decision making.
- Gathering and unearthing unmet customer needs through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
- Be able to prioritize and handle multiple requests for information at any one time.
- Understand how user interactions translate to data that you can provide insights to.
You Should Have
- 2+ years of relevant Product Management experience with 1+ years of that experience in e-commerce preferred
- Technically proficient in pulling disparate data sets together to address questions and provide insights
- MUST have strong SQL and other analytical reporting experience
- A born communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done
- Ability to “dive deep” and use data to prioritize a roadmap as well as validate completed projects
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action
- A team player and fun to work with too
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.